Botanic Gardens Open Day Walks
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Stuart Park, Northern Territory
- Product code: BGOD20
Join us for a free 1-hour tour in these magnificent gardens at an exceptionally reduced price!
Celebrate the George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens on a guided sightseeing walk with a local guide. As you walk along the avenues of plantings and under shady trees, your guide will provide spoken commentary giving an overview into the history, heritage and seasonal flowers. There may even be the chance to see the birds and wildlife that frequent the stunning landscapes. The exact route will be decided by the guide at the time, based on the group's capabilities.
There are many departure times to choose from, with the first walk setting off at 10am and the last at 2pm. Alternatively, book a comprehensive 2-hour walk at 3pm, covering much more of this 42 hectare site.
This is a moderately paced walk and may include steep inclines and cross uneven surfaces such as grass and gravel. We strongly recommend dressing for the weather conditions and including a hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, and drinking water.
Bookings and Conditions:
- Group size is a maximum of 10 people.
- Bookings are essential. Bookings close 15 minutes before tour departure time.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time and a full refund will be given.
- Tour departs at the time stated; the guide is unable to wait for late arrivals.