Wander Darwin's Walls - 2.5 Hour Tour
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code: DSAF-3
This tour offers the most comprehensive look at Darwin's Street Art, visiting Austin Lane, Shadforth Lane, Peel Street, Nuttall Place and West Lane. It is a combination of the Darwin Street Art Walk and Mural Meander walks.
Across your 2.5 hour walk you'll learn how today's street art rose from the New York City graffiti scene to the majestic murals that adorn city walls today. Along the way you'll hear stories of the artists who have participated in Darwin's four street art festivals and see a number of their magnificent artworks. There may even be the chance to meet one or two of this year's artists and hear them speak personally, about their murals.
The tour begins and ends at the Westpac Bank, corner of Smith St Mall and Bennett St. Look for your guide in a bright orange shirt.
Bookings and Conditions:
- Group size is a maximum of 10 people.
- Bookings are essential. Bookings close 15 minutes before tour departure time.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time and a full refund given.
- Tour departs at the time stated; the guide is unable to wait for late arrivals.