Darwin's Street Art Walk - 1.5 Hour Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code: DSAF-2
This 1.5 hour walk provides an overview of Darwin's street art scene, visiting many of the murals created across the four years the Darwin Street Art Festival has been in operation.
Hear stories of the artists and their artworks, with the chance to meet one of this year's local artists. Ask questions of your guide, or take the opportunity to capture a snap in front of one of this year's murals, and be fully immersed as you explore your city's laneways with a Darwin local.
The route departs from the corner of Smith Stand Bennett St and will take you along Austin Lane, Graffiti Alley, Shadforth Lane, Peel Street and Mitchell Street ending near Shenanigans. Look for your guide in a bright orange shirt. The pace is moderate.
Bookings and Conditions:
- Group size is a maximum of 10 people.
- Bookings are essential. Bookings close 15 minutes before tour departure time.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time and a full refund given.
- Tour departs at the time stated; the guide is unable to wait for late arrivals.