Mural Meander - 1 Hour Tour
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code: DSAF-1
Join this 1 hour walking tour and be guided through two of Darwin's spectacularly adorned lane ways to see street art murals created during the past four Darwin Street Art Festivals. Along the way, you'll discover the stories of a number of artworks and hear about the artists who painted them.
The tour departs from the corner of Peel and Mitchell Streets and ends at the corner of Smith Street Mall and Bennett Street, visiting Nuttall Place, Shadforth Lane and West Lane, at an easy pace. Look for your guide in a bright orange shirt.
Bookings and Conditions:
- Group size is a maximum of 10 people.
- Bookings are essential. Bookings close 15 minutes before tour departure time.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time and a full refund given.
- Tour departs at the time stated; the guide is unable to wait for late arrivals.